This Figma plugin displays all the spaces in the auto-layouts at once, so that the developers doing the integration don't have to select the elements one by one to see their spaces.
- Show spaces in all of the auto-layouts in the page.
- Hide them.
- Show only spacing between items, or only paddings.
- Choose different units for the value of spaces (px, rem or a custom pixel ratio).
- Choose to keep or not spaces after closing the plugin.
- Spaces are shown with different colors, each color corresponding to a specific value.